Paul Joyner (Head Instructor): Jiu Jitsu and MMA:
- Served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
- Black Belt: Namido Yudanshakai Jiu Jitsu
- Brown Belt: Relson Gracie Jiu Jitsu Assoc.
- Has trained in Muay Thai while in Hawaii.
- Trained in Okinawain Karate in Okinawa.
- Trained in Chinese Kempo.
Larry Ingle, Kickboxing and MMA:
- 7th Degree Black Belt Shotokan karate
- 8th Degree Black Belt Jujitsu (Namido)
- 9th Degree Black Belt Budoshin White Tiger Hapkido
- 4th Degree Black Belt Judo
- Beginners ranks in Filipino Kali and Lameco
- Certified Muay Thai instructor
- Founder Western Malay Kickboxing system
Matt Hudson – Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA):
- Brown belt in Relson Gracie Jiu JItsu
- NAGA gi and no-gi gold medalist
- Mississippi State Champion gi and no-gi
- Relson Gracie Tournament gi and no-gi champion
- Six time Briarpatch Tournament champion